$3.00 Raphael Ochoa is puzzled. His company
Raphael Ochoa is puzzled. His company had a profit margin of 10% in 2008. He feels that this is an indication that the company is doing well. Cindy Lore, his accountant, says that more information is needed to determine the firmís financial well being. Analyze the situation and determine who is correct and support your position.
Cindy vs Raphael, who is right?
- This tutorial was purchased 3 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jun 05, 2012 at 3:38:36PM
Preview: ... rgins indicate a company with either too little cost control or†an inability to secure premium pricing for ...
The full tutorial is about 85 words long .
Company Profit Margin vs Success
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jun 05, 2012 at 3:51:05PM
Preview: ... that 10% profit margin as a ratio of net income to revenues, where net income is total income minus total expense, does not reflect the source(s) of either incomes or expenses.† Income may be from multiple source, not necessarily from product or serv ...
The full tutorial is about 189 words long .
Question - Raphael Ochoa is puzzled
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Jun 05, 2012 at 5:11:47PM
Preview: ... t for me to respond to your message before putting in a rating as I am not always online.† Any dissatisfaction with the tutorial, I am open to renegot ...
The full tutorial is about 137 words long plus attachments.