$25.00 Assignment #5 Case Study: Chapter 12, The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters
Assignment #5 – Case Study: Chapter 12, The Challenger and Columbia Shuttle Disasters
Students will read the case found in Chapter 12 and prepare a 3-4 page response to the following questions:
1. Discuss the changes that NASA implemented after the Challenger disaster.
2. Discuss the aspects of NASA practice revealed in the aftermath of the Columbia disaster suggest that the change sought in the aftermath of Challenger were not sustained.
3. Discuss how the actions for sustaining change of redesigning roles, redesigning reward systems and linking selection decision to change objectives may have contributed to changes being sustained.
4. Discuss how the action for sustaining change of measuring progress, celebrating en route and fine-tuning may have contributed to the changes being sustained.
5. Discuss the unanticipated outcomes that NASA failed to recognize.
- This tutorial was purchased 8 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jun. 07, 2012 at 05:53:42AM
NASA Paper.doc (41K) (Preview)