$7.00 How would you go about defining the identity of Tolapp Corporation and creating its mission statementFound in Business: Management
Chapter 1, # 0
Tolapp Corporation is a successful US manufacturing company located in Tennessee that builds power tools, lawn mowers, lawn furniture, microwaves, and ranges. All products are manufactured locally and sold through large retailers like Sears, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart. They have sale papers inserted in every Wednesday and Sunday paper. Although they have a thriving business in the US and Canada, Tolapp is trying to break into the global marketplace.
At this point in time, you are at the beginning of a project, which will eventually yield (in six months) a complete business plan for Tolapp's strategic initiative to penetrate the global marketplace. You will need to consider the strategic management process in building this business plan. In relation to this process, please prepare a report that provides appropriate responses to the following questions:
• How would you go about defining the identity of Tolapp Corporation and creating its mission statement? Where would you look for the information? What do you already know about Able that can help?
• What principle would you use in order to prioritize the implementation steps needed to accomplish the strategic objectives?
• What post implementation and feedback mechanisms would you have in place to evaluate the effectiveness of the process? What measures would you use?
• What legal and ethical issues, if any, need to be considered?’
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jun. 06, 2012 at 04:05:07AM
Tolapp Corporation.docx (13K) (Preview)