$1.00 project management
DU Keystone Conference: Project Wrap-Up and Best Practices
Since you did such a stellar job on the budget and risk assessment portions of the Keystone Conference project, your boss has now asked you to both wrap up the project and assess if there are any best practices that can be shared with the rest of the organization.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper that addresses the following:
- Describe the leadership practices you would incorporate into this project.
- Explain how you would maintain the highest level of ethics during the execution of this project.
- Create and describe a process for measuring the progress of this project.
- Explain how you would coordinate project closure.
- Explain what steps you would take to determine the effectiveness of this project.
PROJECT WRAP UP AND BEST PRACTICES.docx (20K) (Preview)