$45.00 Information System Security Strategy
Two years have passed since your CSCO appointment. Two government military organizations, who are core customers to MJD Electronics, have requested a briefing on MJD Electronics' progress in securing its information system. This is to be a large function: The company’s senior management and executive team, the board of directors, and critical decision makers from the military organizations are to attend in a large conference hall.
Your message must be clear. It must be succinct, and it must not confuse the audience with too much technical jargon.
You should create an 8–10-slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker's notes articulating the major components of MJD Electronics' information system security strategy, tailored for a nontechnical audience.
Include the following in the presentation:
- Identify and briefly describe the value of each component.
- Explain how the security strategy addressed a larger vision associated with service excellence.
- How did the strategy address compliance to industry best practices?
- What is MJD Electronics’ competitive advantage in its market.
- Does it meet the U.S. Department of Defense standards or government standards?
The focus of the presentation should be how each component addresses the larger vision of service and security compliance for MJD Electronics.