$10.00 Leader of a Global Organization Presentation: COMM 315
Leader of a Global Organization Presentation:
You are a leader in a global organization and have been asked to make a presentation to the Board of Directors about the importance of a diversity-conscious organization.
Resources: readings plus your own literature review. Please read through at least three articles in addition to your textbook to support this presentation.
Create an 8- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
Identify the following:
- The characteristics of diversity-conscious leaders
- The differences between individualistic and collectivistic societies when communicating globally, including virtual communication
- How technological changes influence diversity in leadership
- How to improve diversity consciousness within the workplace
- An introduction that tells the board why a diversity-conscious organization is a successful organization
- And a concluding slide with a list of final recommendations
- A reference slide
All outside material on the slides and in the Speaker Notes should be cited with APA formatted citations. All references should be in APA format. Can not be plagerized will be put through a tuturin.