$1.00 please help me!!!
Assume that the average annual salary for a worker in the United States is $31,000 and that the annual salaries for Americans are normally distributed with a standard deviation equal to $7,500. Find the following:
i. What percentage of Americans earn below $20,000?
ii. What percentage of Americans earn above $45,000?
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Aug. 27, 2009 at 12:29:26AM
- This tutorial has clarification.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug. 27, 2009 at 01:04:19AM
Answer.doc (91K) (Preview)