$3.00 "Avoiding Plagiarism"
- Go to the following link: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/9/ and then read the following:
- Quoting, Paraphrasing, and Summarizing
- Documenting Electronic Sources
- Avoiding Plagiarism.
Your Summarize of Plagiarism
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jun. 20, 2012 at 07:42:08AM
Preview: ... , movies, Web pages, interviews and images of any kind that someone else created.Â When using someone elseâ€™s work it is best to always write their information in your own words when po ...
The full tutorial is about 168 words long .