Resource: Self-Assessment Exercise from Figure 1.2 in Ch. 1 of Fundamentals of Case Management Practice: Skills for the Human Services, and the Online Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Training titled the Learn Something Assessment located on your student web page.
Complete the Self-Assessment Exercise and the Online Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Training titled the Learn Something Assessment.
Submit the Self-Assessment Exercise and a copy of the certificate of completion from the Online HIPAA Training (Learn Something Assessment) to the instructor using the following instructions:
- Press Ctrl + A on your computer keyboard to select all of the text.
- Press Ctrl + C on your computer keyboard to copy the text.
- Open a blank Microsoft® Word document.
- Press Ctrl + V on your computer keyboard to paste the text into a Microsoft® Word document.
Answer the following essay questions in 700 to1,000 words after
completing the Self-Assessment Exercise and the Online HIPAA
Training (Learn Something Assessment):
- How has the Online HIPAA Training changed how you view ethical principles and professional responsibilities within the human services profession?
- How does being self-aware prepare you for a case management role?
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Jun 25, 2012 at 7:36:11PM