$50.00 Phase 2 IP
6-8 slides with speaker notes
After conducting a job analysis for a specific work function, the HR department will assist line managers in filling newly defined jobs. This process typically involves working with the line manager to turn the analysis into a position or job description and defining the appropriate skills and prior experience for candidates.
Create a PowerPoint presentation that covers the following:
- The process for turning a job analysis into a position description
- A discussion of what is included in a complete position description
- An explanation of how position descriptions are used to recruit, select, and manage employee performance
- A final position description for the administrative assistant position
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jul. 10, 2012 at 07:21:32AM
Speaker notes.doc (51K) (Preview)
Position description.ppt (190K)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jul. 12, 2012 at 03:29:18AM
Phase 2 IP.ppt (1230K)
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 11:16:07PM
Job analysis and Position description.pptx (86K)