$25.00 Assessing Reliability and Credibility of CAM Resources Paper
Develop a 1000 to 1300 word paper on a methodology you create for assessing credibility and reliability of sources of CAM information..
Devise 3 to 5 objective criteria to judge the credibility and reliability of a source of information on CAM, such as a book, newspaper article, or speaker. Research websites on a CAM therapeutic modality.
Review one of the websites and determine how reliable the site is for CAM information, using your 3 to 5 criteria.
- Describe how a consumerís attitudes and beliefs about CAM could hinder objective assessments of reliability and credibility in CAM.
- Demonstrate, in detail, how you reached your conclusion about the website. Consider using a grading scale or grid for this exercise.
- Discuss what steps the website could take to increase its credibility.
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jul. 12, 2012 at 01:50:43AM
Assessing Reliability and Credibility of CAM Resources Paper.docx (18K) (Preview)
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug. 27, 2012 at 02:08:14AM
SCI 201 Week 2 Individual Assessing Reliability and Credibility of CAM Resources Presentation.pptx (162K)