Exercise: Tool Wire Lab: Designing a Wireless LAN, Due Day 7 Sunday
-Resource: Ch. 6 of CWNA Guide to Wireless LANs
-Due Date: Day 7 Sunday
Resource: Ch. 11 of CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Official Study Guide
Access the Toolwire® lab:
- Log on to the student website.
- Scroll down to Week Six.
- Click Toolwire Lab: Designing a Wireless LAN. A new window will open with the lab’s description.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Lab Access to begin the lab.
Complete the lab as indicated.
Take a screenshot of the completed Toolwire® lab:
- Press Alt + Print Screen on your keyboard to create a screenshot.
- Open a blank Microsoft® Word document.
- Press Ctrl + V on your keyboard to paste the screenshot into the document
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jul 22, 2012 at 2:17:48PM
Designing a Wireless LAN Exercise.doc (1831K)