$1.99 U07D1 HUM1000
After reading the section from the presentation on boxes, examine the boxes in your own life, either personally or professionally. You will describe in detail your personal boxes.
Consider the following questions:
- Which boxes give you comfort and security?
- Which confine you?
- What would it take to escape those boxes you see as confining, and what new boxes would you form?
- Would it be worth it?
Review the posts of your classmates and respond to at least two of them. Look for learners who described different types of boxes from you. Keep these questions in mind when responding:
- What can you learn from their boxes?
- What questions do you have for each learner?
- What experience can you share with that individual that would relate to their description of boxes?
- This tutorial was purchased 4 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Aug 02, 2012 at 5:03:01PM