$9.99 To evaluate strategy, there must be a connection between the evaluation and theFound in General-Questions: General-Academic-Questions
Chapter 1, # 0
100% confident answers for your comparison
1. To evaluate strategy, there must be a connection between the evaluation and the __________ of the not-for-profit organization.
goals and objectives
2. A strategic partnership between a not-for-profit organization and a corporate partner is referred to as:
a not-for-profit marketing alliance.
3. A not-for-profit organization created, funded, and regulated by the public sector or government can be referred to as a(n) __________ organization.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the unique strategies that have been developed for not-for-profit organizations in order to cope with changing environmental conditions?
Not-for-profit marketing alliances
5. Research on community arts organizations has indicated that Porter's strategy(ies) of __________ is(are) utilized.
cost leadership, differentiation, and focus
differentiation and focus
6. Both public sector and not-for-profit organizations must develop a(n) __________ to ensure their continued existence.
strong management pool
link with companies
7. Small businesses and entrepreneurial ventures are the driving force of change in the process of:
8. Public sector organizations are most affected by __________ constraints.
9. The strategy, that has the primary intent to enhance the image of the supporting company, is known as:
not-for-profit marketing alliances.
10. A not-for-profit organization must meet the requirements of __________ of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service tax code.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug. 04, 2012 at 06:34:18AM