$1.00 For danthegirl
The rough draft of your Research Project is a step toward completing our final writing assignment in this course. This week, you will have the chance to workshop your essay prior to grading .Unlike the other writing you’ve done in this course, we will ask that you take the comments you received in Workshop and reimagine your essay.Take some time with this; really allow yourself to explore ways to make your argument stronger.
The final draft of your Research Project should meet the following guidelines (try to meet the following criteria for your rough draft too):
- is between nine hundred and twelve hundred words in length;
- includes direct quotations and paraphrased passages from at least five texts;
- qualifies each of the authors;
- withholds personal opinion until the conclusion of the essay;
- is written clearly, concisely, and as accurately as possible;
- is written in third-person only;
- is formatted in APA style and includes a References page;
- has been closely edited so that it contains few or no mechanical errors.