$15.00 COMP 230- iLab 2
This week’s VBScript program will make use of various input/Output methods to solicit input from the user and display output to the Windows CLI or desktop.
In this lab, we will be using the following VBScript objects and
- WScript.Echo, WScript.Sleep( ), WScript.Quit
I've attached a document with full instructions! Thanks ahead of time
- This tutorial was purchased 7 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Aug 05, 2012 at 7:12:39PM
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Dec 19, 2012 at 5:15:05PM