$40.00 Part 2. Need assistance. Thank you
(TCO 5) We have a binomial experiment with p = 0.4 and n = 2.
(1) Set up the probability distribution by showing all x values and their associated probabilities.
(2) Compute the mean, variance, and standard deviation.
2. (TCO 4) What is the probability that the student is a sophomore given he doesn't carry a credit card?
3. (TCO 4) Some students were asked if they carry a credit card. Here are their responses.
What is the probability that the student is a sophomore?
4. (TCO 4) What is the probability that the student is a freshman and doesn't carry a credit card?
Class Credit card carrier Not a credit card carrier Total
Freshman 33 27 60
Sophmore 6 34 40
Total 39 61 100
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 3:31:09PM
Probabilities.docx (21K) (Preview)
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 3:33:19PM
answers2.docx (11K) (Preview)