$5.00 HIS/112 Week 4 Individual
Write a 700- to 1,050-word research paper in which you discuss the religious traditions of Christianity and Islam from 620–750 CE. Include the following:
- A description of Christianity
- A summary of the emergence of Christian influence on the Roman world
- An explanation of why Christianity appealed to people after the fall of Rome
- A description of Islam
- A description of at least three key events in Muhammad’s life and an explanation of how these events affected the rise of Islam
- An explanation of the effect Islam had on culture and politics from 620 to 750 CE
- An explanation of how the ideologies of the Christianity and Islam affected the causes and effects of the Crusades.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Citations should be included. Incorporate at least 2 outside sources other than the course textbook.