$12.00 PRG420 Blueprint
Write a 200- to 300-word short-answer response to the following:
A class is a blueprint for an object. A class may have
a default constructor, a constructor with arguments, accessor methods, mutator
methods, public fields, and private fields. Choose a category (such as animal,
vehicle, and so on) and describe how you would design a class for
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Aug. 12, 2012 at 07:20:15AM
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug. 12, 2012 at 07:39:49AM
PRG420.docx (13K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Aug. 12, 2012 at 07:46:38AM
A class is a blueprint for an object.docx (16K) (Preview)