$5.00 CJA 334 Week 4 Individual Research Article Analysis
CJA 334 Week 4 Individual Research Article Analysis
Research Article Analysis Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer-reviewed professional journal or government publication.
Note. Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional peer-reviewed resource, contact your facilitator.
Write a 1,050- to 1,350-word paper in which you address the following:
• Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
• Describe the design of the study.
• Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
• Provide one example of inductive logic and one example of deductive logic presented in the results.
• Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
• Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
• What were the findings of the study?
• Describe the author’s conclusions and recommendations.
• In your opinion, could the study have been done differently or improved? Detail your response.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:13:32AM
Criminal Justice Research Article Final.doc (47K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated D by students like you.
- Posted on Aug 12, 2012 at 3:20:49PM
- This tutorial was purchased 3 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Aug 12, 2012 at 3:22:52PM