$6.00 SSCI206-1203B-01 Aspects of Psychology 3-4 PARAGRAPHSFound in Psychology: General-Psychology
Chapter 1, # 0
SSCI206-1203B-01 Aspects of Psychology
Think of a situation that you are willing to share in which you or someone you know acted ‘mindlessly’, rather than thoughtfully. This should be a situation that did not turn out well. To help you choose your scenario – first consult the web sites below to learn about decision making.
In your posting for the discussion board
- Describe your situation. Explain the mindlessness of the situation.
- Use critical thinking concepts to identify more effective thinking strategies that could have been utilized in your situation. They must be research-based.
- Identify what the outcome might have been in your situation if those critical thinking skills had been used. What would have been a positive outcome for your situation?
Research the Internet, library and/or your textbook to identify critical thinking concepts. The thinking strategies that you discuss must be research-related, not personal opinions.
Review the posting of at least two other students. Discuss the scenario with your classmates. Ask for clarifications where necessary, and share any insights you might have on his/her situation.
Be sure to document your references using APA format.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Aug 18, 2012 at 11:56:18PM
SSCI206-1203B-01 week 4 db psychology answers.docx (27K) (Preview)