$50.00 Information Systems Project
Plan and implement an information systems project.
First several phases include:
1. Project Proposal – Determine a project to complete in this course and
ITC 4780. In 1-2 pages, summarize your proposed project. Some items to include are the purpose for the project, who the customer is, other team members (if any), a general description of the scope of the project, a projected list of project deliverables appropriate to this project, what type of work will be done, and estimated timeframes.
2. Business Case – Using the information that you compiled in the project
proposal, prepare a Business Case for this project.
3. Scope Statement –Create a scope statement for your project.
4. Work Breakdown Schedule – Create a Work Breakdown Schedule for your project.
5. Initial Project Plan – Using Microsoft Project, create a project file for
your project. Make any necessary changes to the Environment options and choose
a calendar for the project. Edit the project properties as necessary. Add task
components. Include normal tasks, summary tasks, and milestones.
6. Updated Project Plan with Scheduling Requirements – Review your initial
project plan and add dependency links, task constraints, and deadlines to your
course project plan.
Second phase will be to implentment this plan at a later date.