$20.00 Legal & Regulatory Environment in Intl Business
- confiscation, expropriation, and nationalization of assets
- willful destruction of assets
- passage of new laws that make the business environment unfriendly for foreign investors
- loss of permanent or mobile investments/assets due to acts of government
- currency inconvertibility or transfer
- political violence (including war and terrorism)
- forced abandonment
- forced project relocation
- forced divestiture
- selective discrimination
- third-party blockade
pick one and describe the nature of the government act, how it affected the private business, what remedies (if any) the American business pursued, and whether it was successful in that pursuit. In addition, please discuss whether you can see any precautions against the threat of expropriation that a private business may take to protect business ventures in developing world nations including how modern information technology may assist companies in that effort.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug 22, 2012 at 9:10:47PM
New WinRAR ZIP archive.zip (216K)
Chartis Political Risk Brochure_FINAL_tcm295-311224.pdf
Intelligent Defense of Massachusetts Arson Charges.docx
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Aug 23, 2012 at 1:43:30PM
Legal & Regulatory Environment in Intl Business-confiscation, expropriation, and nationalization of assets..docx (19K) (Preview)