$15.00 Executive Presentation
Research a company that interests you. Look at their last quarter's results on a given topic. Use that data to help you prepare an executive presentation defined below.
Your supervisor has just confirmed that you will need to brief a group of executives on your company's first quarter results. Develop your presentation in PowerPoint, keep your audience in mind as this is an overview for executives (think high-level).
- Create a PowerPoint presentation (6-8 slides) that summarizes the first quarter results.
- The presentation should be brief and designed for executives.
- Include a coversheet slide, slide titles, bullets, charts (pie, bar, or line), clip art and slide notes, be creative with some of the animation effects and mix inserts with verbiage on some of the slides.
- Use the Notes feature to add the general text of what you will say in your presentation.
- Create your own data/numbers/results.
- Concentrate on formatting and the overall flow of your presentation. Be mindful of the rules of good visual design.
- Submit your PowerPoint file here.
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Sep. 01, 2012 at 04:40:08AM
Apple Inc.pptx (94K)