- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Sep. 22, 2009 at 10:52:05AM
Preview: ... to the right the slope of S 1 is clearly different from the slope of S 2, but since the rate of change of P relative to Q is always proportionate, both S 1 and S 2 are unit elastic (i.e. E = 1). Illustrations of perfect elastic ...
The full tutorial is about 204 words long .
elasticity, revenue and profit.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Sep 22, 2009 at 4:03:26PM
Preview: ... re will be an increase in the expenditure of consumers means increase in revenue for the sellers. On the other hand side due to the reduction in quantity demanded, the sel ...
The full tutorial is about 147 words long .
- This tutorial has appended information.