$15.00 HUMA215-1204B-09 Topics in Cultural StudiesFound in Anthropology: Cultural-Anthropology
Chapter 1, # 0
Each member of the group will accept a research role and a writing role within the creation of the project. These roles will be posted to the Small Group Discussion Board area. The substantive participation in the research and writing process by each member will be evident in the small group discussion board area. One cohesive, final document, 3-4 pages in length, should be crafted from the work of all participating members and posted by the team leader to the instructor via the Submit Assignments / Drop Box area.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each week.
Discuss the following questions with your classmates:
- How are scholars able to find out how early people with no written records lived?
- What was prehistoric society like around the Amazon?
- What ensured European domination in the New World?
- How do you think an entire prehistoric group of people could simply disappear, such as the people around the Marajo of the Amazon?
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Oct. 19, 2012 at 02:06:06AM