$10.00 Assignment: Quoting, Summarizing, and Paraphrasing Sources com220 com 220 appendix eFound in General-Questions: General-Academic-Questions
Chapter 1, # 0
Assignment: Quoting, Summarizing, and Paraphrasing Sources
· Resources: Finding, Evaluating, and Utilizing Credible Information; Appropriate Style Guidelines; the Axia College Writing Resources Web Site; Appendix D; and Appendix E
· Due Date: Day 7 [Individual forum]
· Review How to Work with Information from Sources at the Axia College Writing Resources Web site at <!--filtered-->http://www.bedfordstmartins.com/researchroom/sources<!--filtered--> regarding when and how to quote, summarize, and paraphrase sources.
· Practice note-taking techniques by quoting a source you plan to use for your research paper, summarizing a second source, and paraphrasing a third source.
· Follow APA style guidelines at the Center for Writing Excellence to cite your sources: <!--filtered-->http://www.apollolibrary.com/cwe/pdfs/AXIASampleAPAReferences.pdf<!--filtered-->
· Use Appendix E to complete this activity.
· Answer the following questions: How do you decide what information is noteworthy and what is not? How do you determine whether to quote, paraphrase, or summarize a source?
· Post Appendix E as an attachment.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 8:36:45PM
com220_appendix_e.doc (32K) (Preview)