$1.00 The Golden Ratio
The golden ratio. The ancient Greeks thought that the most pleasing shape for a rectangle was one for which the ratio of the length to the width was approximately 8 to 5, the golden ratio. If the length of a rectangular painting is 2 ft. longer that its width, then for what dimensions would the length and width have the golden ratio?
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Jan 24, 2010 at 6:31:59PM
- This tutorial was purchased 2 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Jan 24, 2010 at 6:32:39PM
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jan 24, 2010 at 7:01:24PM