$25.00 management paper
Write a 2-3 pages opinion paper evaluating management congruence with organizational values. How well does this business live up to the claims it makes about itself? Choose a large business near your home (Sears, Kroger, Target, etc.). This paper should.
A. Identify company’s mission statement and organizational values. This research should consist of web site (internet) and physical (on site) observations.
B. Differentiate between the company’s values and how there are being implemented by management in your local store setting.
C. Display knowledge of management concepts learned from the textbook and this class.
D. Include ideas about how you would apply those organizational values if you were a manager in the company.
E. Be written in an organized fashion that includes an introduction, body and conclusion. It should also be written using correct grammar and spelling. References should be cited where appropriate.
Submit this assignment to your instructor via the assignment drop box.
This assignment is worth a maximum of 100 points and will be graded according to the following scoring guide.
Management Evaluation Paper Scoring Guide
0 Does not meet criterion.
3 Item is missing, inappropriate or incorrect.
5 Meets criterion at minimum level of competence.
7 Meets criterion but has missing components.
10 Exceeds criterion by showing creativity, critical thought and thoroughness.
1. Paper meets minimum length requirements.
2. Paper includes mission statement from business or its website.
3. Paper identifies organizational values from business or website.
4. Paper analyzes as to effectiveness of written organizational values and management implementation of those values from observations of interactions with employees.
5. Paper analyzes as to the effectiveness of written organizational values and management implementation of those values from observations of store appearance (merchandise display, curb appeal, etc.).
6. Paper includes concepts from textbook and/or class (i.e. management structure, function, ethics, social responsibility, etc.).
7. Paper includes critical thinking about how student would execute organizational values.
8. Paper has an introduction, body and conclusion and is clearly written.
9. Paper evidences appropriate grammar, spelling, etc.
10. Paper cites source information where appropriate.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Feb 11, 2010 at 2:28:33PM
The impact of organisational values and performance management congruency on satisfaction and commitment.doc (73K) (Preview)