$1.00 Little help
1. A bedroom is 10 ft. by 12 ft. How much baseboard is needed to go around the room?
2. Jon spent ¼ of his study time doing math homework and 2/7 preparing for a history exam. What fraction of his study time remains?
3. Solve for the unknown: 2/3/10 = 1.8/r
4. Kim was charged $220 interest for 1 month on a $11,000 credit card balance. What was the monthly interest rate?
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 10:53:27PM
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 11:00:44PM