$10.00 Session 5.1 Quick Check ANSWERS of New Perspectives on Blended HTML, XHTML, and CSS.ISBN: 9781423906
Book Title: New Perspectives on Blended HTML, XHTML, and CSS (New Perspectives (Thomson Course Technology))
Book Author: Henry Bojack,
Found in Computer-Science: Programming-Methods
Chapter 51, # 0
CheckPoint: Quick Check
· Resource: New Perspectives on Blended HTML, XHTML, and CSS
· Complete the six short-answer questions in Session 5.1 Quick Check located on the bottom of p. 227 of New Perspectives on Blended HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
1) In addition to creating a box, what else can you do to call attention to the box?
2 ) What properties determine the size of a box?
3) What property determines whether a box will have scroll bars?
4 ) What are the four values for that property?
5) What property will position a box left or right?
6) If a box is floated right, where will the text wrap?
- This tutorial was purchased 5 times and rated A+ by students like you.
- Posted on May. 27, 2010 at 07:47:31AM
HTML XHTML Session 5.1 Quick Check 100% Correct ANSWERS.doc (26K) (Preview)