$5.00 JUST NEED STRONG INTRO AND CONCLUSION.. MGT 2 1 6 HELP!
Learning Team Assignment: Ethical Organization Profile (Assignment Section)
· Resources: Internet; University Library; Business Ethics; Managing Business Ethics; Taking Sides
· Create a fictitious organization that exemplifies business ethics.
· Write a 2,100- to 2,800-word paper in which your Learning Team explains the organization’s ethics programs and overall ethical environment. Address the following in your examination:
o Describe current moral and ethical issues faced by the organization.
o Explain how the fictitious company deals with the relationship between ethics, morality, and social issues in the legal environment.
o Evaluate the organization’s ethics program based on the code of ethics, training, monitoring, and enforcement.
o Consider the following questions:
· Code of ethics
o Does a formal code of ethics exist?
o What topics are included in the code of ethics?
o How is the code distributed and used?
o Is the code reinforced in reward and decision-making systems?
o Is ethics emphasized to recruits and new employees?
o How are employees and managers oriented to an organization’s values?
o Are managers trained in ethical decision-making?
o What ethics training exists for employees?
o How are ethics and integrity measured throughout the organization?
o Are whistle-blowers encouraged? If so, how?
o Does a language exist that allows employees and managers to openly discuss ethical situations?
o What ethical considerations are incorporated into planning and policy-making at the organization?
o How do managers enforce ethics?
o How are ethics enforced by the organization? How is unethical behavior dealt with?
· Use the Internet, the University Library, Business Ethics, Managing Business Ethics, and Taking Sides to research your topic.
· Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
· Create a 7- to 10-slide PowerPoint® presentation summarizing your paper.
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jun. 02, 2010 at 11:48:09AM
Introduction and Conclusion mgt 216.doc (28K) (Preview)
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jun 02, 2010 at 7:27:45PM