$15.00 Value Alignment: origin of values, drive actions and behaviors, degree of alignmentFound in Business: Management
Chapter 1, # 0
Value Alignment: origin of values, drive actions and behaviors, degree of alignment
Value Alignment--- (using sub-titles for each question)
Select an existing organization with which you are familiar.
In this paper analyze the individual values and the organization's values as reflected by the organizations plans and actions.
1. Analyze the origin(s) and subsequent evolution of your personal and workplace values.
2. Explain how your individual values drive your actions and behaviors, and analyze the alignment between your values and actions and behaviors.
3. Analyze the degree of alignment between the organization's stated values and the organization's actual plans and actions.
4. Explain the differences and analyze the degree of alignment between your values and the organization's values as reflected by the organization's plans and actions.
Format according to APA standards.
- This tutorial was purchased 10 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jul 19, 2010 at 2:53:39PM