$3.00 IT241- appendix f - Wireless LAN Vulnerabilities Matrix - APPENDIX ONLY!Found in Computer-Science: Networking
Chapter 1, # 0
heckPoint: Wireless Security
The old adage, “Where there’s a will there’s a way,” holds true in the world of wireless technologies. If a person has the will to break into your network, you can be sure he or she will try every way possible to do it. This CheckPoint will give you an opportunity to explore the various vulnerabilities of wireless networks.
· Resource: Appendix F, Ch. 8 of CWNA Guide to Wireless LANs
· Due Date: Day 5 [Individual forum]
· Answer the following questions in a 200 to 300 words:
○ While the majority of attackers intend to cause harm to the network they are attacking, not all attackers have this malicious intent. Of the six categories of attackers discussed on pp. 259-260 of the text, which category of attacker would you actually want to try to break in to your network? Why?
Of the three categories of wireless security protections discussed on pp. 261-271 of the text (access control, WEP, and authentication), which do you feel is the most secure? Why?
· Complete the Wireless LAN Vulnerabilities matrix in Appendix F. The completed
Appendix F does not need to be more than one page.
· Post your response with Appendix F as an attachment.