- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated A- by students like you.
- Posted on Aug. 06, 2010 at 11:33:36AM
Preview: ... otherwise would occur much too slowly would be useful.Sometimes they even make reactions occur that ...
The full tutorial is about 77 words long .
USES OF ENZYMES
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Aug. 07, 2010 at 02:59:59AM
Preview: ... Are used in both food and non-food natural products, such as milk and wood. It also works as a catalyst in chemical reactions, where the enzymes convert it raw material substrates into a final product. They can break down into amino acid sthat are naturally recycled in the environment. Enzymes are available in raw foods, so consuming fruits and vegetables make these enzymes readily availa ...
The full tutorial is about 301 words long .
- This tutorial has appended information.