$20.00 PSY 390 - [Week #5] TEAM Assignment: Cognitive, Neurophysiological, and Evolutionary TheoriesFound in Psychology: General-Psychology
Chapter 1, # 0
Learning Team Assignment: Cognitive, Neurophysiological, and Evolutionary Theories Presentation
- Select one theorist from each of the following paradigms in preparation for this assignment:
- Max Wertheimer (Gestalt theory)
- Jean Piaget
- Edward C. Tolman
o Neurophysiological and Evolutionary
- Donald O. Hebb
- Robert C. Bolles
Obtain faculty approval for your selected theorist prior to beginning this assignment.
- Prepare a 10- to 15-minute oral presentation, accompanied by 10- to 12-Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides, in which you analyze the cognitive, neurophysiological, and evolutionary theories associated with your selected theorists. Online Campus students must submit a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes. In your presentation, address the following items:
o Discuss the contributions that your selected theorist made to the field of learning and cognition.
o Describe the models associated with your selected theorist.
o Provide a framework for the theoretical concepts associated with the models.
o Analyze the modern-day relevancy of the models, such as in media advertisements or education.
- This tutorial was purchased 9 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Sep. 18, 2010 at 08:40:01AM
PSY 390_FINAL_ Week #5_TEAM B.ppt (3204K)