$1.00 Narcissistic personality disorder NEED 2 ASSIGNMENTS
Narcissistic personality disorder
Part I Paper on Disorder
- Select one of the disorders listed in WK 1 DQ: FINAL TOPIC PRESENTATION SELECTION.
- Write a paper about the disorder.
- Format the paper according to APA guidelines.
- The paper must be a minimum of 1000 words. Be sure to include title page, introduction, conclusion, and reference page. However, the title and reference page do not count towards the minimum word count.
- Describe the disorder.
- Provide an overview of the history of the disorder.
- Explain the cause(s) and symptoms.
- Discuss diagnosis and treatment.
- How is the disorder viewed by society? Individuals?
- How does an individual with this disorder function in all areas of life?
- Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed articles from UOP's online library databases.
- Do not use any quotes or copy and paste information. Read the information about the disorder and paraphrase the information.
- Students copying and pasting information--even if it is cited, will lose 100 points.
- Plagiarized work will receive a zero and F for final grade.
- Post your paper as an attachment to the Assignment section of eCampus.
- Due day seven of week eight.
Part II PowerPoint Presentation on Disorder
Internet searches often lead to nonacademic information resources, such as Wikipedia.org, Ask.com, Encarta.msn.com, Infoplease.com, any dictionary.com, or any encyclopedia.com, etc. These sources are not to be used. Information for this project should come from UOP's online library.
- Using the information from Final Project Paper, create a professional PowerPoint presentation about the disorder.
- The presentation must be a minimum of 13 slides: 1- title page; 1-introduction; 10-slides on the different subtopics from your paper; 1-conclusion. The reference page does not count towards the minimum 13 slides.
- Include one graph and one chart. Do not use clip art or pictures.
- Text on each slide should be limited to approximately five lines and approximately five words per line.
- Use speaker notes to provide specifics and details about each slide.
- Information on the slide should be supported by citations in APA format on the slide! Then a complete reference on the reference page.
- The presentation must include a formal introduction and conclusion.
- Post your presentation as an attachment to the Assignment section of eCampus.
- Due day seven of week nine.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Oct 06, 2010 at 3:06:53PM