- Resources: Personal Action Plan Observation Instructions
- Conduct your observation according to the Personal Action Plan Observation Instructions, located on the student Web site.
- Consider the following questions in 1,050- to 1,400-word paper:
o What did you observe?
o Why was this situation out of your comfort zone?
o What did you learn?
o What perceptions changed or remained the same about the people observed?
o What types of things did you notice about the people? Did you witness any socially conscious individuals? What traits did you see?
o What type of social inequality did you observe or experience?
o Did your comfort level change from the time the observation began until it ended and if so how?
o How has this experience helped you to be more of a socially conscious individual?
o What traits will you need to exhibit?
o What areas need to be improved and what steps will you take to ensure there is growth in this area?
- Develop a personal action plan while considering the above questions.
- In the Main Forum, in 50-75 words, share what you learned from this experience with the class and be prepared to discuss other students’ experiences.
- Format your paper according to APA standards.
- This tutorial was purchased 4 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Nov. 01, 2010 at 10:08:01AM
Week 3_Personal+Action+Plan.doc (72K) (Preview)