$0.50 math problem
11. The National Association for Women in Science asked recent high school grads if they had taken certain science classes. Of those surveyed, 90 said they had taken physics, 138 said they had taken chemistry and 45 said they had taken both. Thirty-two said they had taken neither. How many recent high school grads were surveyed? Show your work.
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Nov 05, 2010 at 1:36:57PM
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Nov 05, 2010 at 1:50:22PM
survey.doc (24K) (Preview)