$1.00 This is for Mr. Pyes.. Plagiarism Free
- Write a persuasive essay on the topic chosen in Week Two with a minimum of 1000 words in length.
- Agree with Renting an apartment is a better option than buying a house.
- Include the following elements:
- A title page
- An introduction and a thesis statement
- A body with supporting evidence and in-text citations
- A conclusion
- A reference list
- Format your paper according to the Short Form Axia Writing Style Handbook.
This persuasive essay must contain the following elements:
- Content and Development
- Paper is a minimum of 1,000 words and is appropriate for the audience.
- Appropriate use of font sizes is incorporated.
- Introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
- The essay develops a central theme or idea, directed toward the appropriate audience.
- Major points are clearly stated; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
- Conclusion is logical and reviews the major points.
- Readability and Style
- Paragraph transitions are logical and maintain the flow throughout the paper.
- Tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
- Sentences are clear and concise.
- Citations of original works within the body of the presentation follow Axia style guidelines.
- Presentation is laid out with effective use of headings, font sizes, and white space.
- Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
- Spelling is correct.
- MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!