$7.50 PSY 300 week 2 "Issues in the Workplace Paper and Presentation " "scored full points" (A++ work)Found in Psychology: General-Psychology
Chapter 1, # 0
Issues in the Workplace Paper (due Week Two)
a. Prepare a 1,050 to 1,400-word paper in which you examine the application of psychology to workplace behaviors. As a part of this examination be sure to address following items:
1) Analyze the impact of the following on the work environment:
a) Human behavior
b) Perception and conflict
c) Bias and stereotyping
2) Describe the role of motivation in the work environment and determine who is responsible for fostering motivation in the work environment.
3) For each one of the learning team members’ organizations, describe at least one workplace issue (e.g., conflict between two employees, perceived biases in organizational polices) that exists in the organization and how psychological research findings, theories, or models can be used to improve the issue.
b. Be sure to use a minimum of three sources in your paper to support your assertions.
c. Submit it to the team forum
3. Issues in the Workplace Presentation (due Week Two)
Prepare a 10 to 12 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, submitting it to the team forum - labeling it Wk. 2 team assignment
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Dec. 01, 2010 at 10:12:13AM
week 2 presentation team issues in the work place.pptx (878K)
week 2 team issues in the work place paper.docx (22K)