$12.25 I need assisstance with the follow algeb
I need assisstance with the follow algebra problems. Any help I do recieve would be greatly appreciated! :)
1.You roll two dice. What is the probability of getting a 3 or a 6 on the second die, given that you rolled a 1 on the first die?
2. You toss 3 coins. What is the probability that you get exactly 2 heads, given that you got at least 1 head?
3. You roll two dice. What is the probability that the sum of the dice is greater than 8 and that one of the dice shows a 6?
4. You roll two dice. What is the probability that the total of the two dice is even or that the total is less than 5?
5. IQ scores are normally distributed with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15. If a certain person has an IQ of 131, what percentage of the population has an IQ lower than hers?
6. IQ scores are normally distributed with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15. If a certain person has an IQ of 105, what percentage of the population has an IQ lower than hers?
Questions 7-8 : Use this entire excerpt to answer the following questions.
7. Tests show that 40 of people prefer Brand X toothpaste. Use the entire line of random numbers to estimate the probability that a randomly selected group of five students will contain at least 3 people who prefer Brand X. Let the digits 1 to 4 represent the people who prefer Brand X. (Write your answer as a percent.)
Four groups out of 10 have at least three digits from 1 to 4.
8. Use the line of random numbers to select the first three students to be used in a control group of an experiment, according to their names and numbers below.
|01 James||10 Frank||19 Greg|
|02 Matt||11 Jake||20 Tom|
|03 Steve||12 Paul||21 Mike|
|04 Ben||13 Erin||22 Taylor|
|05 Liz||14 Janice||23 Doug|
|06 Leila||15 Amanda||24 Andy|
|07 Emily||16 Prentice|
|08 Peter||17 Hunter|
|09 Anastasia||18 Albert|
9. Find the next part of the pattern.
ao, cn, em, gl, ___
10. What is the 9th term of the geometric sequence below?
11. What is the 7th term of the geometric sequence below?