$6.50 parallel resonance impedance
You have a parallel resonance circuit. In this circuit you have a coil in series with a resistor which are parallel with a capacitor. The resistor has a value or 250 ohms and the coil has a value of j5000 while the capacitor has a value of -j5000.
What is the impedance of the circuit?
The half-power bandwidth is what percent of the resonance frequency?
What value resistor when placed across the circuits terminals would make the half-power bandwidth 10% of the resonance frequency?
- This tutorial was purchased 1 time and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 10:02:43PM
- This tutorial hasn't been purchased yet.
- Posted on Jan. 19, 2011 at 09:10:50AM
- This tutorial has appended information.