- Facility Planning – Part I
Throughout this course, you will be developing a plan for a facility, either new or a renovation. For the first week, you are required to research health care facilities in your area that are either new or are being renovated, and that will help you select your project focus. Your selections will be limited to one of the following: (1) an ambulatory care clinic, (2) a hospital, (3) a family clinic, (4) an outpatient clinic, or (5) a long-term care facility.
Write a 700-1,050 word paper describing your selected facility. Include the following elements:
1) Community or facility need for the building or renovation
2) Type of population you are serving
3) Description of the facility that you have selected
- This tutorial was purchased 4 times and rated No Rating by students like you.
- Posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 6:48:54PM
Facility Planning Part 1.doc (39K) (Preview)