Question posted by estudante
Questions Posted by estudante
1 - 10 of 12 | Next
|Bounty||Status||Category||Sub-Category||Question||Due||$5.00||Closed, closed||History||US Culture and History||
US early History
Please help me with the 7 attached questions about US History - thanks
|Jan. 23, 2011||$8.00||Closed, closed||Economics||Financial Markets||
Financial management- Please help - 8 questions
Please, see attached 8 questions - financing.
|Jan. 13, 2011||$25.00||Closed, closed||Economics||Financial Markets||
Please help me, and if all possible, please let me know how you reached the answers I am unable to. Thanks
|Jan. 10, 2011||$25.00||Closed, closed||Economics||Financial Markets||
For Perfect Solution - Financing questions w some unsure answers B
Please see my assignment attached... I've answered most of the questions, but I am not sure they are right... please explain in case they are wrong. Thanks
|Jan. 02, 2011||$25.00||Closed, closed||Economics||Financial Markets||
Perfect Solution only for assistance
Hello perfect solution, I have marked the answers I believe are correct in red... please let me know what you think. Thanks!!!
|Jan. 06, 2011||$1.50||Closed, closed||Economics||General Economics||
Economics - explicit costs - revenue / perfectly competitive market - long run equilibrium
66) Val Alvarado, an accountant, quit his $80,000-a-year job and bought an existing laundry from its previous owner. The lease had fi ve years remaining and required a monthly payment of $4,000. Valâ€...
|Dec. 29, 2010||$1.50||Closed, closed||Economics||Accounting||
2 accounting questions - need now pls
32) Proof that the dollar amount of the debits equals the dollar amount of the credits in the ledger means: A) all accounts have their correct balances in the ledger. B) all of the information from...
|Dec. 20, 2010||$2.00||Closed, closed||Economics||Accounting||
Accounting Questions CCU
45) Which of the following would cause a liability to be credited and an expense debited? A) Recorded the adjustment for the accrual of wages B) It is the end of the month and no utility bill has...
|Dec. 15, 2010||$1.50||Closed, closed||Economics||Accounting||
ACCOUTING - 2 questions
29) M. Sands, CPA, collected fees of $650 not previously billed or recorded. The journal entry to record the collection would be: A) Accounting Fees 650 Cash 650 B) Accounts Receivable 650 Cash 650 C)...
|Dec. 03, 2010||$1.00||Closed, closed||Economics||General Economics||
28) Assume there is a shortage in the market for digital music players. Which of the following statements correctly describes this situation? a. The shortage will cause an increase in the equilibrium...
|Nov. 27, 2010|