Question posted by satcha124
Questions Posted by satcha124
1 - 10 of 13 | Next
|Bounty||Status||Category||Sub-Category||Question||Due||$15.00||Closed, closed||Computer Science||General CS||
I need a presentation about " DATA MININING AND ETHIC "
I need a presentation about " DATA MINING AND ETHIC ". It needs to be 10 minutes long, with at least 10 Power Point slides.
|May. 15, 2012||$25.00||Closed, closed||Computer Science||General CS||
Illustrate current managerial and techno
Illustrate current managerial and technological aspects (including privacy and security issues) of electronic gaming! It must be 5 pages paper with Font 12.
|May. 16, 2012||$3.00||Closed, closed||Computer Science||Object-Oriented Programming||
Create a document with a form that regis
Create a document with a form that register bowlers for a bowling tournament. Use a single text file that saves the information for each bowler on a seperate line. Include the bowler's name, age, and...
|Jan. 06, 2012||$10.00||Closed, closed||Computer Science||Networking||
1. Given06 07 2B 06 01 02 01 01 05as a
1. Given 06 07 2B 06 01 02 01 01 05 as an OBJECT IDENTIFIER using BER in TLV format. a. Convert 06 07 2B 06 01 02 01 01 05 to binary. b. What is the original value of this OBJECT IDENTIFIER?...
|Dec. 07, 2011||$10.00||Closed, closed||Computer Science||Networking||
TCP is a connection-oriented protocol an
TCP is a connection-oriented protocol and UDP is a connectionless protocol. The differences can also be identified in the two MIBs of TCP and UDP. 1. Browse through the information tree under the...
|Dec. 09, 2011||$1.00||Closed, closed||Computer Science||Programming Methods||
|May. 19, 2011||$4.00||Closed, closed||Computer Science||Programming Methods||
|May. 19, 2011||$10.00||Closed, closed||Mathematics||Statistics||
1. David has just been fired as the univ
1. David has just been fired as the university bookstore manager for setting prices too low (only 20 percent above suggested retail). He is considering opening a competing bookstore near the campus,...
|Apr. 17, 2011||$2.00||Closed, closed||Computer Science||Programming Methods||
dentify and fix all errors in the above
dentify and fix all errors in the above code fragment so that it meets XHTML 1.0 Transitional specifications as a code fragment. You should not change the element/attribute tree structure of the...
|Apr. 10, 2011||$7.00||Closed, closed||Mathematics||Statistics||
1) A group of medical professionals is c
1) A group of medical professionals is considering the construction of a private clinic. If the medical demand is high ( i.e., there is a favorable market for the clinic), the physicians could...
|Apr. 01, 2011|